City of Riverside:
- City of Riverside - Historic Preservation Program — Learn about current design guidelines, the latest surveys and designations, and look up your property for historical information.
- City of Riverside - Rehab Riverside Right — Comprehensive guide to construction in older neighborhoods of Riverside.
- City of Riverside — An interactive Google map showing with links to pictures of all the places in the City of Riverside with Landmark status.
- Riverside Historical Society — An organization that is dedicated to learning about local history. They publish a quarterly journal and host a lunchtime program featuring a guest speaker five times a year.
- Riverside Metropolitan Museum
- Idyllwild Area Historical Society
- Palm Springs Modern Committee
- Palm Springs Preservation Foundation
- Lake Elsinore Historical Society
- Perris Valley Historical and Museum Association
State and National Organizations:
- National Trust for Historic Preservation
- California Preservation Foundation
- American Association for State and Local History
- California Historical Society
- National Register of Historic Places Publications — Part of the National Park Service
- National Register of Historic Places Program FAQs — Part of the National Park Service
- The Secretary of the Interior’s Standards for the Treatment of Historic Properties with Guidelines on Preserving, Rehabilitating, Restoring and Reconstructing Historic Buildings.
- Fitting Your Work to Time and Place
- National Register of Historic Places Program: Historic Preservation Links — Part of the National Park Service.
- Office for Historic Preservation Technical Assistance
- Los Angeles Public Library | Databases (library card needed)
- Articles and Databases : San Francisco Public Library (library card needed)
- Online Archive of California
- Riverside County California Genealogy
- Home page for the Robert J Fitch Archives (Riverside County Assessor-County Clerk-Recorder)
- Riverside City Building Permits Online
© 2016 Old Riverside Foundation — All Rights Reserved — Contact Us